A Snapshot (or two)

Things have been busy, although not unusually so. But somehow, I can barely find the time or words to write. I'm sure you know the feeling.

I have however, been making a point to get in my workouts. If there's one thing I don't skip when life is busy, it's my workouts. I know how KEY they are to my sanity.

My morning

My buckwheat bake

My almost favorite nut butter

My latest bar craze

My outfit


P.S. There has been food making around these parts. I have plans to show you some of these things. I just have to dig up some time. Where does it GO? In the mean time, happy Thursday!

Comments

Heather said…
Super cute ensemble!!
Lindsey said…
Workouts are key to my sanity too! Which means I'm going insane right now... Nice job keeping up with them even though you are way busy.

I have been meaning to try a buckwheat bake. They look so good!

Cute outfit! Happy Thursday, it's almost the weekend (and a long one)!
Amber said…
LOVE your outfit!!!! So cute and stylish!

Good job getting your workouts in despite being super busy :)
Emily said…
i demolish one of those bars on a daily basis!
J said…
Cute outfit! I have been trying to find a dress outfit I can wear to work!
SO Cute, Miss Business Casual ;)

That buckwheat bake looks tasty! I haven't thought to tackle those yet, mostly because I'm a little addicted to my oatmeal mornings - but I really need to branch out with breakfasts!

Popular Posts