In a Perfect World

In a perfect world...

my running shoes would always be pristine and have 100 miles left in them.

I would have time to write a blog post, stay up to date on my google reader and read from an actual book most nights.

the bottle of gin I thought was tequila would have been in fact, tequila. Hence, the ginarita on Cinco de Mayo.

my right knee wouldn't ache right now.

there would ALWAYS be two bananas left in our fruit bowl.

What would be true in your perfect world? Did you do anything special for Cinco de Mayo?

As you can see, I made bean and veggie nachos and had intentions of making a margarita. When I got home from my SPEED workout (and first run since the marathon), I realized the bottle in my freezer was gin and not tequila like I had thought. Whoops!

Comments

In a perfect world...

- my fridge would always be stocked with the ingredients I need to make any recipe I am craving.

- I would have the motivation to make said recipe.

- I would get 8 hours of sleep each night.


I did not celebrate cinco de mayo as I had a fundraising lunch and then a HH with girlfriends at an Italian place. I am having a belated celebration today and will def get tacos from my fave place today. There is this little counter mexican place in the lobby of my building which has THE BEST tacos ever!
Ha, oops! How'd that Gin 'Rita taste??

I went out to dinner with some work peeps last night, it was really fun and we had some overly fancy food! Hoping that translates to "fueled to run" this morning ;)
J said…
In a perfect world, my legs would recover faster and I would be able to run twice a day! Also I think I would always have some candy on hand!
Gracie said…
In a perfect world, I'd never run out of milk for my coffee.
I love reading all of your "perfect world" wishes! :)
Lindsey said…
In my perfect world...
- I would heal from injuries quickly, rather then be injured for 2.5 months or more!
- I would have a year round garden so I would always have fresh fruits and veggies.
- I would live closer to my family.

I hear you on the blog posts, google reader and reading. My google reader is at about 400 right now and it's been way too long since I have done much reading. There is not enough time in the day!
Scarlett said…
I would get 8 hours of sleep a night!
Amber said…
- I would have the time and energy to cook a yummy, healthy meal every night

- My bank account would always be full - too much money instead of too little ;)

- I would go on one big trip per year

- I would only work 5 hours per day

Ahhh! Let's make this happen, shall we!

Popular Posts