Wine, Running and Laughter: a weekend recap

Our local train station

Amtrak...the best way to travel. I love not having to do ANYTHING but sit to get to a place.

Kristin and her bags all the way from Nashville!

A little holiday spirit at the 5th Street Market made complete by a free tasting of local wines!



Another glass of wine at Steelhead Brewery w/ Kristin and the manfriend before dinner

Spectating a half marathon on a beautiful day with good friends.

We managed to fit in 6 miles of running while they completed 13!

Beautiful day along the Willamette River

And it wouldn't be a spectacular weekend without a ladies wine night.

The Broadway was a perfect place to sip some amazing wine and gossip.

And that my friends, sums up our fabulous weekend. It was the perfect mix of relaxation and reconnection with a dose of good food and drink on the side. I'm so thankful for the amazing friends in my life. Who else is getting a bit giddy about Thursday? I LOVE holidays and short work weeks.

On a running note, I've run the last four days in a row and plan to run again tonight with the group. Needless to say, my hamstring isn't too pleased with me. I must get serious again w/ that foam roller. These legs can't wait for tomorrow's REST day!

Comments

liz said…
Looks like you had a lot a weekend full of fun, friends, and fine wine! I can't wait for the big turkey day, although we may not get actual turkey!
Amber said…
Ahhhh your weekend looks and sounds SO FABULOUS! I love spending time with friends :)
Oh fun! Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Anything involves girlfriends and wine is bound to be a good time!

I can't wait for Thursday. I am a bit nervous about the travel part because we are supposed to get freezing rain + snow... but I am leaving on Wed morning now so hpoefully i will miss that. I can't wait to see all of my siblings adn my nephews!!
Gracie said…
I'm so happy for the holiday because otherwise I'd be working 8 days straight and might kill someone ;-) Looks like you enjoyed your weekend! We rode Amtrak last week and I was so impressed by the leg room. Doesn't take much to thrill me to death!
Scarlett said…
THAT is an adorable train station. I so love the Amtrak, just wish it were a lil cheaper. Looks like you had a great weekend!

Popular Posts