Santa's Helper

It was a busy weekend filled with baking, laughing, runners partying, volunteering for less fortunate children, an early Christmas, running in a monsoon and then driving under blue skies.

It was festive, fun and exhausting. I can't wait for vacation to be here. Thank goodness for two day weeks!






Don't take any fashion advice from me. I'll be lounging in my new pj's and figuring out how to make Dansko clogs look like cool Chicago footwear during our vacation.

In attempting to pack for the midwest, I've realized I only own thin little cotton type sweaters. Layers, here I come. Are you doing anything special this year for the holidays? What are you most looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to seeing the manfriend's family and having some much needed down time. And don't you worry, I'll be continuing that 25 Days of Yoga! I've noticed my shoulders and abs are definitely getting stronger.

Comments

Aw, you are an adorable elf! I am looking forward to seeing my parents and watching my nephews open their gifts!

Enjoy your 2 day week!
Amber said…
I am really looking forward to hanging out with my family!!!
Unknown said…
I'm in Toronto this year for Christmas. It is my first official white Christmas. Yea! Have fun in Michigan
Heather @ Dietitian on the Run said…
You make the pajamas look stylish, don't you worry ;)

Sounds like you're busy, girl - enjoy the downtime! We're headed down to NM on Thursday and I can NOT wait for a few days off. You're right, retail doesn't really allow for "relaxation". Luckily I got the weekend away from it :)

Popular Posts