Another reason I love Trader Joe's

It seems they can't do anything wrong. I mean, those peppermint Joe Joe's (Oreos), their healthy frozen meals, trail mixes, cheap wine, stinky cheese and now unique holiday wreaths!



Since we don't have a tree, this is our little declaration that we are indeed a wee bit festive even though you can't see lights or a tree peeking through our windows. $12.99 gets you this darling eucalyptus wreath at your nearest Trader Joe's.

How are you declaring your holiday spirit at home, with your friends, at work?

Comments

My home is all decked out for the holidays w/ a tree and other decorations. I love coming home every day to a lit tree... I know that leaving it on drives up the cost of my electric bill a bit but it's worth it to come home to the warm glow of a tree!
Lisa, that does sound festive! Enjoy. I need to put all the interior decorations up now.
Beautiful!

Why no tree??? We put up a small one with just a few ornaments and candy canes...which I will soon be munching on. ;)
Amber said…
We are not decorating at all this year :( Eric leaves for home on Monday and I leave on the 22 so really don't see the point. Next year we are probably going to stay in Kamloops for the holidays so then we'll definitely decorate!
liz said…
That looks super pretty!
The jeans I wore yesterday are Express Zelda skinny jeans. I actually don't like how they fit, but at least they don't look bad :)
Laura said…
Silly question, but is that wreath live or can it last year after year? If the latter, I'll head to TJ's on Friday and pick one up.

Popular Posts