Fun Fact Friday

Hello there and happy Friday to ya!

1. I discovered Trader Joe's "Just Mango Slices" this week and they are to die for. Seriously, run to the nearest TJ's.

2. I've been eating entirely too much peanut butter lately in green monsters, on top of cereal, cracking shelled peanuts in the office. Sooner or later that excess catches up to ya so I'm scaling back as of today.

3. I'm wearing this big poofy skirt and heels today and it makes me feel like spinning circles in the office. Usually, I opt for jeans or something easy on a Friday, but today I kicked it up a notch.

4. This week I've had a serious craving to head out to Thistledown Farms, go pick fresh local blueberries and shop at the Farmer's Market. Fresh fruit has me swooning.

5. As of last night, I've declared SPEED workouts harder than any long run. I mean mentally, for a 15+ miler you prepare, fuel and plug in to run for a freaking LONG TIME. But the speed workout, every minute, nay 10 seconds my mind says "I'm not sure I can make it. This is too hard. I can't do it. Ugh, this sucks! Water!"

6. I'm planning on doing 16-17 miles tomorrow am and then maybe do a little dress shopping. Next weekend, I'm backing down on my LR, but running it at a harder effort overall.

What's your fun fact for Friday? Happy weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That pic is very artsy ;) cute.

Skirts are a summer-necessity! Flowy, fun, comfy....perfect. As are fruits (a summer necessity, not flowy)!!

good luck on the 16 tmrw!!
Amber said…
Fun pic!!

Good luck on your 16-17 miler. I'm heading out for 14 miles on Sunday.

Speedwork IS HARD! I hate the pukey feeling I get while running but love the accomplished feeling I have when I'm done a good speed workout!
good luck,that is a long run
Love the fun facts!

1. I have been eating so much string cheese lately. It's just the best snack in my opinion.

2. Sometimes i eat apples with peanut butter, but the apple slice is more of a 'vessel' for the peanut butter and excuse to eat A LOT of peanut butter in one sitting... :)

Hmm, my fun facts are food related... can you tell I eat way more than usual lately?

Popular Posts