Who's with me?

I'm putting it out there in the blogosphere because it makes me accountable to you peeps. Seriously.

The thing is, I'm a nail biter. And I HATE it. Over the years, there have been brief months at a time where I have grown long nails, but they have been few and far between. I never let my nails get much growth before the bad habit kicks in, or I'm stressed about something. Sometimes I even bite my nails when I need a snack, not because I'm hungry, but because I haven't brought enough healthy foods to work. Bottom line is: it stresses me out not to have snacks to fill my belly.

Anywho, I have a few weddings to go to in August (there always needs to be an incentive for me) and honestly, my stubby little pea size nails make me feel inadequate every.single.time. I look at them. So July, is No Nail Bite Month.

If you aren't a nail biter...don't start. Ha. But instead, choose another habit you'd like to change and let's kick it together for the next 31 days. Who's with me? What's your bad habit? Photo of nails to come in the next few days.

Can you feel the energy of a long weekend ahead? I'm so excited I can hardly wait. We'll be doing a little camping, bike riding, running and eating while at an event manfriend has to work at. It's going to be a nice relaxing few days away from home!

Comments

I'm with you! I pick at my nails when I am stressed or bored! I need to stop. It's so juvenile!
Heather C said…
A college roomie of mine was REALLY bad with the nail-biting. She had acrylic nails put on sometimes to break the streak, but that usually didn't work either, ha. ehhh. I have faith in you!!

My bad habit was definitely drinking Diet soda every day. Went "cold turkey" in May and haven't gone back! h2o alll the way. :) I do have a craving now 'n then, but remember how much the carbonation just sits in my stomach and it's pretty easy to turn down... ;)
Gracie said…
Hm, bad habit to kick...facebook. I check it at least 3 times a day for no reason. Time to cut back. It's never interesting anyway!

Popular Posts