Jess LC Jewelry Review

Hey y'all! I'm departing Nashville this morning. The weekend was amazing, relaxing and fun. I have lots of photos so I'll do a few recap posts this week. But until then, I'm spending the day flying back to the west coast.

It's always nice to go home, but then again hard to leave after such a great time with Kristin (and her dog, Barley). And wow, the people of Nashville are just so friggin' nice. Anywho...

I've been meaning to do this review for a while now. Jess LC jewelry (and her fabulous blog) is something I stumbled on a year or so ago and have been hooked ever since.

This piece provides great company for anything I wear.

I also have the matching earings, but no photo for ya.

I'm also now totally okay with gold and silver coexisting together.

I'm big fan of this simple, inspiring Franklin necklace. You even get to choose from a few phrases and stone/jewel additions.

The braile reads: Dream Bigger

Bought these just to have something extra dangly for the wedding we attended in Monterey!


Jess LC also just launched her new paisley-inspired Diversey collection last week! This is no surprise, but those pieces are pretty classy with a fun twist as well.

For as long as I can remember, I've been a silver only kind of jewelry girl. But thanks to these pieces, I can now honestly say that I love some gold jewelry. Are you a gold or silver fan? Or are you caught in the middle of the two like me?

Jess LC didn't pay me or request me to review her jewelry, but I just love it so that I thought I should share it with all of you. As a picky jewelry person, I can't say how relieved I was to find simple, but beautiful pieces at a reasonable price!

Comments

Those are some fun necklaces! Simple things go a long way - always a good purchase :)

I'm a fan of both gold and silver, the gold goes well with "earth tones", silver is usually my preference for black and/or "dressy" things!
Amber said…
All of those necklaces are so pretty! And I LOVE the picture of you and the manfriend!!!
Jess LC said…
Thank you so much for doing such as sweet review of Jess LC! I love you wearing the jewelry, it looks great on you [which explains why you must like it so much :)]!
Oh wow, her jewelry is beautiful. I love how dainty/delicate the pieces look. That is definitely my style.

I am also kind of 'middle of the road' when it comes to silver v. gold. I think gold jewelry is so fun, so I have quite a few pieces. But for somethign like an engagement ring, I would def want silver!

Popular Posts