List tackled & a Bisquick box recipe

Look at this monster to do list I tackled tonight:
-Pick up wedding gift for friends getting married in a few weeks
-Cross training
-Take belated wedding gift to another friend
-Vacuum
-Make strawberry shortcake
-Bake zucchini bread (hey, it's necessary when your coworker gives you some)
-Wash dishes
-Laundry
-Floss

Holy Moly, I was a busy bee!

The only things left are ironing and removing the lint from the dress I'm wearing for my cousin's wedding on Saturday and cleaning the bathroom. Gotta get to bed...an early morning run is calling my name! But first, dessert.

One of the easiest and tastiest desserts you'll ever make. Go grab a box of Bisquick, stat! Recipe is on the back.

There's nothing whipping up fresh whipped cream w/ a little vanilla and maple syrup added in.

Fresh strawberries sitting in sugar

Masterpiece.

Mmm...now is that the perfect summer dessert or what? I'm thinking this would be an excellent choice to serve your guests after a little BBQ. I guess that means I need to plan a party!

Comments

Gracie said…
That's perfect, all right! LOVE some strawberry shortcake!
Run Jess Run said…
You can't have strawberry shortcake on anything other than Bisquick.
Dang, you did have a productive evening! That dessert looks delish. I am a fan of anything involving strawberries and home made whippped cream!!

Popular Posts