Take it from someone who's been there

For a long time (far too long), I didn't love myself for both what I was physically and who I was internally. For that long period of time, I let that hold me back and believed no one else would love me either. And perhaps I believed I wouldn't be able to let anyone inside the brick wall I'd built around my heart.

But contrary to what some may believe, fear is not the answer.

(card I made for the manfriend)



(birthday flowers I forgot to take to my mom last weekend)


In the name of Valentine's, let go of all your hang ups. Whatever it is, give yourself and love a chance. Believe that what you're searching for is out there. After all, they say if you believe something, it will transpire. The power is yours.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Comments

Amber said…
Love this post! Oh so true, too!

Happy Valentines Day to you and Pete! XO
Heather said…
Powerful. :)

This longtime reader has definitely seen a Lot of personal growth over here, and it's both fun and inspiring to see you become the best/happiest version of YOU. xo
That's why I love Valentine's Day! It's all about love :) Not just a significant other, but yourself, too!

Love the card!

Sues
Allison Blass said…
Amen, sista!

btw - I went to UO too and grew up near Portland! Just wanted to say hey to a fellow Duck, though I now live in New York! :)

Popular Posts