I haven't been this wet since...2009!

Some of you east coasters might be this drenched after a run thanks to 90 deg temps and humidity. Well, we Oregonians are experiencing winter weather. It's just fabulous. Not.

Last night's SPEED workout had me 100% drenched by the end. It definitely woke me up a bit. This was my wettest run of 2010 and it's JUNE, go figure.
Running on soggy bark trails leaves one a bit dirty. I jumped directly into the shower when I got home.

And, I just have to show you one of my new bowls that I purchased yesterday at a local home and garden store. I've been jealous of Kath's Buddha Bowls and her Open Sky store keeps running out before I can purchase a set.

Behold my mini Fiesta cereal bowl w/ plain yogurt, bananas, strawberries, a sprinkle of oats and a dash of cinnamon!

And a slice of Great Harvest honey wheat w/ TJ's valencia almond butta, dash of cinnamon and sliced bananer.

Guilty pleasure of the week: Last night I downloaded Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA and The Climb. I heard Party in the USA on the radio prior to my run and I just had to have it. Now if only I could find that ipod sync cord. What's your current guilty pleasure song?

Happy Friday! I have a dinner with friends and an eight mile run on the books because it's just one week until my hilly 1/2 marathon. Fridays make me wanna dance.

Comments

Love the bowl! Such a fun color ( the contents of the bowl look delish).

The almond butter/bananas on toast looks so good. I really need to track down a gf bread recipe. The stuff I have bought in the store is so gross, it is pretty much inedible!

Hmmm, a guilty pleasure song that I love, but don't own yet, is OMG by Usher. Love that song. I might need to buy it for my running mix. :)
Amber said…
It's been POURING rain up here for weeks too. And that's REALLY unlike Kamloops. How do you survive in a place where it rains all winter? I HATE THE RAIN!!!! Hahaha
siri said…
As your unofficial mom, I highly approve of that Fiestaware bowl (we brought our Fiestaware to Norway and eat off of them every night!) and your dashes of cinnamon. Happy weekend!
Run Jess Run said…
Guilty pleasure song--OMG by Usher. It has spurred many a spontaneous dance party while the hubs and I get ready for work in the morning!

And for grad school, I'll be heading to Ashland, OR. I'm attending the American Band College, which used to be linked with Southern Oregon Univ, but is now linked with Sam Houston State in Texas.

Popular Posts