The Patient

Thank you so much for all your well wishes! The manfriend is doing much better and we are both SO happy to be home from the hospital.

While it's nice to be waited on hand and foot, the sleep isn't very comfortable or restful and the food isn't great either. He was probably interrupted every 30-60 minutes between all the pain/nausea/antibiotics medication they were giving him and all the tests they ran (cat scan, spinal tap, MRI, EEG, etc.).

He will be resting a lot this weekend, while I'll be catching up with my high school girlfriends at the beach. Because his scare turned out to be nothing major, we decided it would be fine for me to keep my plans for the weekend. But I'll definitely be checking in on my patient.

Thanks again! Know that we both appreciate all your positive thoughts and comments.

Comments

I am glad that he is home from the hospital... It really is so tough to sleep well there w/ all the interruptions/noise/etc. There is really no place like home.

I am glad you can still go away for the weekend. It will be good for you to be with your girlfriends.... Hopefully you won't worry too much!

Tell Manfriend I say hi and that I am so glad he's recovered! Yikes, what a scare.
Amber said…
So glad he's doing better!!! Have a fun weekend with your girlfriends :)
Erin said…
The hospital just isn't a fun place to be! My brother was recently admitted (for a kidney stone) and he couldn't wait to get back home (even though he has 3 daughters and 1 son constantly at his feet when he's there!)
I think it's great that you are still going away with your friends. You'll need that!!!! At least in this day and age it's super easy to keep in touch with loved ones when you aren't "right there." Have a wonderful weekend!
So happy to hear all is well, and you're still up for a fun weekend with friends :) Happy Friday!
Glad to hear he's doing better! Now enjoy your time with your friends!

Popular Posts