A Shout Out!

Guess who's going to kick some Auburn Tiger bum on Monday??

The OREGON DUCKS!

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. I'm still recovering over here!

I did however run this morning for the first time since Monday! Cold, but fun and not too painful. I'm feeling about 90%...slowly, but surely I will be back to normal.

I just had to pop in and give a little shout out for my alma mater. This season I was a bit quieter about our football team, but when you're so immersed in it, it doesn't feel like such a big deal. I almost forgot we went to two home games, one of which ESPN GameDay was broadcasting from.



Anywho, I guess #2 in the nation is kind of a big deal. ;) Anyone and everyone I know who is a Duck is flying off to Glendale, AZ to watch the National Championship on Monday. You know who to root for if you happen to watch!

Comments

siri said…
Wow, exciting. There must of been a printing error, your shirt says "NOGERO" ;)
Oh fun! I have never been to a big college game like that! One of my good friends from Target is a HUGE Duck's fan... He has season tickets so flies back for a couple of games each fall.
Erin said…
I thought of you as we watched the game the other night!!!! I remembered seeing this post! I couldn't believe how intense the end of the game was!!! Tough to lose like that---BUT what an accomplishment to make it that far! I'm a HUGE college football fan and I TOTALLY get cheering for "your" team :) Congrats on a succesful season, regardless!

Popular Posts