All is Forgiven

Someone stole ate the last 3/4 of my pint of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream last weekend. Granted, he was a little sick and stayed in bed most of the weekend, but I take ice cream stealing as a serious offense. It was all I could think about on my drive home from the coast so naturally, I was a bit disappointed to find no trace of this fatty frozen goodness in our freezer.

As a result, that someone felt obligated to replace it tonight as well as throw in a few of these baby sorbets to boot. All is now forgiven. :)

But seriously, you've gotta try this stuff. Putting down the spoon is no easy feat...until you realize each serving is oh, 360 calories and a mere 40% fat. Happy eating, er running your ass off!

And on that note, I did 30 burpees, 200 sit ups, 100 push ups and more last night at Lifeforce Fit. I think I need another set of burpees to earn some ice cream points.

Comments

Emily said…
Best. Ice Cream. EVER.
Gracie said…
Oh, I can't have that stuff in my house. It's history in a minute.
I can't keep that stuff in my freezer either - I have no self control. I will eat until I am physically sick! Peanut butter cup is my fave!! Yum!

Popular Posts