Do Fridays make you giddy?

Well, they do me. I'm giving blood this morning so I've got to be sure to have a good breakfast. They say that's a good idea or something. ;)

Here are a few photos from our ladies night last Saturday. It was a great night of wine, laughter, gossip and some dancing. I love looking back on photos from fun nights.

Several of the girls got Spanish coffees. It was fun to watch the bar tender light the alcohol on fire. Not sure what was going on here, but K has some great expressions! I'm going to miss this girl. She graduates from law school in a month!

This is my excited face. We headed to the local country bar after classy drinks, for dancing and some serious people watching.

Yeah, Fridays pretty much make me feel like this...

Good luck to all those Boston runners out there! My friend D (on the left in the photo above) will be running the marathon on Monday. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Comments

Amber said…
Looks so fun! I LOVE ladies nights, nothing beats spending time with girlfriends :)
I also love Fridays. I always have a bit more of a spring in my step on Fridays. :)

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to donante blood! I am always paranoid that I am not going to make the cut off! I also have kind of slower veins since I Have such low blood pressure (I bet you do, too?) so I have had some close calls.

I haven't donated in awhile. should get back in the habit of doing it!

Popular Posts