Casual Friday and a Severe Migraine

Morning!

Have you guys seen the video of the news reporter, Serene Branson who had a severe migraine on camera? As the manfriend and I watched it last night, her gibberish reminded us a LOT of what happened to the manfriend the night we went to the hospital when I thought he was having a stroke.

Very interesting to see all the news and research about it. It reassures me that we did the right thing by going to the hospital to rule out a stroke or anything more serious.

Now on to Casual Friday!

Fridays are caaaasual around these parts. Jeans are permitted so it's fun to mix up the routine beyond the usual black slacks, a sweater and Dansko clogs. And some Fridays, I have a bit too much fun trying to take a good photo of my outfit.



For some reason, I tend to get a bit more creative on Fridays than I do the rest of the week. Maybe it's because I'm more comfortable with these clothes, or maybe it's because I know it doesn't matter as much if the look isn't all put together. I also tend to wear bigger/chunkier earings on Fridays than other days. What different style choices do you make for your Fridays?

This look was from a few Fridays ago when I decided to put my Old Navy plaid shirt dress (tied up in the back to be a shirt) under my short sleeved Ann Taylor wool sweater paired with my trusty Seven jeans. It's fun to mix up patters and fabrics, but I'm NOWHERE near the pro levels of these chics.

Cheers and Happy Friday to you!

Comments

Ah, I saw the story on that poor gal and can't believe that was a "severe migraine"! Scary stuff....

Your casual Friday outfit is adorable! Um, every day is casual for me, ha. And by casual, I mean "athletic". And when I have to really dress to go out I'm like "wha? no Lulu?...." ;)
Amber said…
YIKES! That is SO scary! I had never heard of that happening to anyone with a severe migraine before you told the story about the manfriend!

Also? You're cute :)
Erin said…
That video IS frightening. I have a friend who gets REALLY bad migraines and she has been very worked up since all of the coverage on this story.

Your outfit is so adorable and trendy!! :) LOVE IT!

Popular Posts