A New Coat of Paint

Since the roommate moved out, we had plans of painting the bedrooms to begin on a long list of to do projects. Tired after long rides (27 for me, 60 for him) yesterday, we made our way to Home Depot where we purchased a haystack yellow for one bedroom, Manhattan mist for the other, and popcorn white for the trim. Don't you just love the names of the paint?


Jonah watched the action from her bed. It was the best way to keep her (and her long black dog hair) away from the wet paint.

I caught her in a yawn!



Painting the trim! Contrary to the photo depiction, I did help a bit with the painting. I hand painted the yellow around the edges so he could roll away.

It is now my job to also paint the base boards white, since as he puts it, I'm little. Amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do!

I was excited to see the Saints win last night. Such an amazing thing for the city and for a team, whom everyone seemed to think would be losing. I just wish I could be in New Orleans for mardi gras this year!

Comments

Amber said…
FUN! Paint colours can really change the feel of an entire place!

Paint colours also have SUCH weird names, haha!
Paint can make SUCH a difference! I must say, though. I am the worst painter. Ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but I am pretty bad...

Popular Posts