A Belated Valentine!

Last year I signed up for a bloggy Valentine exchange through Ashalah and I knew when the time came this year I had to sign up again. Early February, I mailed my package of Oregon coffee and my favorite chocolate off to All Ears on Me and patiently waited.

And yesterday, my package arrived! My fellow blogger Froggy/Sarah had been working away at a lovely handmade item that was enclosed in the package.


Enclosed was: the pretty hand knitted lavendar eye mask/neck relaxation pack, some of my favorite Chocolove chocolate (and a new flavor I've been wanting to try!), a mini bonsai kit, and a fun colored pencil. Don't you just looove getting packages?

Okay, well my gym bag is packed for the morning. It's one of those weeks that's just been UGH. It seems like everyone is feeling it this week. I was ready for the weekend on Monday. The rest of the week is full of meetings and a few after hours, so I have to get my sweat on when I can.

Have you all hopped on the chia seed train? Kristin from Iowa Girl Eats is giving away a HUGE bag of them! Hop on over if you want to win! I bought a small scoop today at the grocery store from our bulk section and it cost $2.30 at $15.99/lb. These babies aren't cheap! And don't worry the cashier said to me "Ch ch ch ch Chia!" while checking me out...

Comments

Receiving packages in the mail is the best thing! Looks like you got lots of great stuff.

I am so out of the loop, I don't even know what Chia seed is! I feel like I live under a rock some day!

I am feeling very 'meh' about this week. I just want it be like June.
Amber said…
My bloggy valentine sent me LOTS of chocolate. Which I promptly ate up! Haha

Popular Posts