Graduation & Growing Up

Well, it's official, my little brother graduated high school! As we sat there on hard bleacher seats last night, all I could think as I heard the principal read off the 20 valedictorians' accomplishments is how much is possible in life. Some of the kids think they know exactly what they were born to do. And others are soon to find out. It was a nostalgic, inspiring and fun evening.

My aunt, grandparents, parents and Max's girlfriend were all in attendance.









Congrats to the little bro! I'm excited to see what the future holds for you.

Comments

Amber said…
First, I LOVE your dress. So cute!

Congratulations to your brother!!! Whoooo.
Kerry said…
The sky looked just the same the night we graduated....heart pang.

Congrats to Max!
What a fun place in life - So much ahead of him in the next couple of years :) Congrats, Max!
Congrats to your brother! He has so many exciting adventures ahead of him!

Love your dress, by the way! Looks so great on you!!

Popular Posts