She's Goin' to the Chapel

Jolyn and her fiance Aaron get married today! I've known Jolyn since kindergarten and it's hard to imagine that someone I've known since I thought my pink hightop Reeboks were cool, is finally getting hitched. At times it felt like we'd all stay young and single together forever.

We've been through a lot of fun times and growing years. It's going to be a blast to get our high school group together again. Some of our adventures in the past few years have included: Nashville Half Marathon, Moab Half Marathon through Arches National Park, The Oregon Jamboree music festival, college football in Seattle, Cannon Beach reunions and more.



Meanwhile, our friend Jessica and her husband Scott will be missing the wedding as they greet their first baby into the world!

I hope you're having a great weekend! Cheers!

Comments

Amber said…
Have a great time at your friends wedding Lauren! That sounds awesome and like a great way to spend a weekend :)

Popular Posts