Can you hear the whir?

Look what showed up yesterday!

I was shocked to receive such a generous and fun gift from my parents for Christmas, but I had always dreamed of the aqua color so I exchanged the black one I got for this. You better believe I'm going to be seeking out recipes that involve lots of kneading and mixing.

Now excuse me, I have some baking to do.

P.S. Feel free to send me any links of recipes you love that involve a mixer. There's a whole new world of baking on my horizons.

Comments

Amber said…
JEALOUS! I desperately want a mixer :)
siri said…
More than jealous. I covet that mixer AND that color. That's my top pick too!
J said…
Cute!! I hope we get one from our wedding registry! I don't know what color I want though!
Heather @ Dietitian on the Run said…
Ooooh SASS - that is snazzy! Can't wait to see what you whip up ;)
Lindsey said…
Holy Mixer! She's beautiful!
Stand Mixer in Apple Green showed up under the tree this year for me...! My family couldn't believe I really wanted that color, but I LOVE it! I've made several batches of bread so far using the dough hook. Works like a charm.
Run Jess Run said…
I have one in cobalt blue. It will change your life when baking cookies.
Erin said…
Um...beautiful!! Love the color! I'm all about registering for one of these now :)

Popular Posts