Say what you need to say

I was getting ready for work this morning when I heard this song come on tv in some commercial and it was kind of like an a-ha moment (yep, that's Oprah speak for ya). I'm all too guilty of refraining from bringing up the subjects I don't want to talk about because it's just easier that way. But really, what do you have to lose? A little dignity? Why look at what you could lose when what you could gain is strength and peace of mind?! Say what you need to say.



Yesterday I took a rest day from working out, meaning I only took the dog for a 15 min morning run/jog and went on a 30 min hilly walk at lunch. And still I managed to wake up feeling a little sore this morning. Tonight, a long bike ride is on the agenda along with yoga and some time at a local coffee shop with the man.

So, what is it that you need to say? (You don't have to tell me. It's more of a rhetorical question.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Between taking a job offer and waiting on another one - being in a new "dating" situation - and moving in with new housemates, OH the things I want to say sometimes, ha.

want/need - just watching that line for now. ;)

Popular Posts