Music Monday

I went to a Matt White concert a few weeks ago and this short, red-headed Australian girl came to open for him. Anywho, I think I was more impressed with Lenka than Matt, although he is pretty talented (and attractive). I immediately went home and downloaded their recent albums from itunes.

Both of their songs are on tv and such (Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, The Hills, Men in Trees, etc). His song"Love" was the theme for the recent Gap "vote for ______" campaign. My favs from Matt are "Best Days" and "Love." What can I say? I love songs about love, or the opportunity to fall.

And be sure to check outLenka. My favs are "Knock Knock," "The Show" and "Live Like you were Dying."

So I want to know, what's your song/artist of the moment?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, in light of Not apologizing for music preferences ;), I'm totally obsessed with "womanizer" by britney right now. I know I knowwww. but seriously. Run to it, and you'll understand.

I've also fallen in love with OneRepublic. Love.
I really like Beyonce's "If I were a Boy" right now. Good stuff.

Popular Posts