Sunday, April 17, 2011

Was it THAT bad?

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday so far! I have hopes that it won't pour ALL day like it did yesterday. Ugh! Luckily, I squeezed in 6 miles in the morning before the rain really started coming down.

My mom sent me a few photos she took last weekend at the Peterson Ridge Rumble and I thought a few of them were worth posting here, mainly because I look in serious pain.

Really, was it THAT bad? Apparently.

Don't mind the hideous hair beast. Sometimes, it can't be tamed.

As soon as I finished, I stripped off my long sleeve, removed the shoes and socks and hiked up the pants. I was just a bit overdressed.

Well, I hope I've amused you with these oh so flattering images. I'm off to run some more miles and hopefully not have this look on my face!

3 comments:

Heather @ Dietitian on the Run said...

Ha, aw Sass. You do look pretty exhausted in the ground-pic. We've all had those photos ;) I just looked through some of the "official" pics from the race last weekend and I look pretty tired on the course, not surprising or flattering.

Hope you're enjoying some rain-free miles!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, I would have looked very similar - or actually, worse - if I had let Becky take a post-race photo of me after the Cherry Blossoms run. She offered to take one and I was like, 'um, no, I just threw up. I can not pose for a photo!' I was a bit of a bear after that race! :P

Yea for getting in a run before the rain set in yesterday. Hopefully you dodged the rain today, too!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Hahahahaha I guess it was THAT bad. That's how I felt after Portland :P