Bloggers on the Move

Yesterday, we headed off in search of food. I was glad I waited for lunch and ended up with a large group (30 or so) of bloggers walking to a vegetarian takeout place.


Half of us split off and found this adorable place - Pumpkin Market - which had their own bean and pasta salads, hummus, sandwiches, etc. I think they were a bit overwhelmed by our group, but it was worth the wait to have lunch their.



I ordered the turkey, hummus, sprouts and avocado sandwich. Mmm...



When we came back to the hotel, roommate Kristin and I spread out our swag bags on the bed. There are a ton of fun items in there, but I have no idea how I'll get it all home.


I'm hoping to make it to some more of the historical monuments and things today. I'll post about last night's cocktail party and this morning's 5am long run later. Running outta battery!

The conference goes all day today - right now I'm in a 'how to budget for a healthy lifestyle' session. It's been fun to see so many new (and some of my favorite) bloggers in person. See ya later!

Comments

Amber said…
I've loved reading about the summit on numerous blogs in my reader but ESPECIALLY yours :) I kept being like "THERE'S LAUREN!" when I saw your pick on other blogs (like KathEats) :)

So glad you're having fun!! Hope you learn a lot today!
Sounds like you are having a great time! I can't wait to read more about it and then hear more about it when we rendezvous in October! That lunch looked delicious! I bet you girls attracted a lot of attention, walking in a pack of 30!
I've been waiting for a recap! :) Hope you had fun today!
I didn't see you snag that picture! I wish I would have joined the herd of hungry bloggers that day. Hope all is well back in Eugene!

Popular Posts