1. The bunions on the outside of both feet are coming back and hurt like hell. I think that's thanks to shoving my feet in Toms and flats a bit too frequently the past few weeks. It may be time to also head back to my Brooks Adrenalines in wide. The Brooks PureCadence have been good shoes, but don't come in wides.
2. I spent my nose in my chemistry and biology books for several hours this weekend studying for my chemistry midterm, doing homework and catching up on reading. I could spend another 10 hours on studying to actually feel caught up and understand it all.
3. I have a few big work events at the end of the week that I have been putting a lot of time and effort into. While I'm dreading the end of the week because I need more time, I can't wait to have it behind me. Some things, you'll never feel prepared for in life no matter how much time you spend on them.
4. I went on a trail run with friends Saturday morning and just let the universe dictate the pace and distance. 11 miles later, my spirit was refreshed and my butt was sore from all that hill climbing.
Beautiful morning running with Dawnetta
5. I bought a reflective Amphipod xinglet from REI on Sunday. I figured that with my morning runs in the rain/fog, it's probably wise to wear some reflective in addition to carrying pepper spray. I tried it out at 5:30 am on Sunday and both it's comfortable and adjustable.
Hello, awesome hair.
6. The manfriend raced cyclocross yesterday in Portland so I tagged along. It was a beautiful fall day and I managed to get some studying in and see my brother and his wife Sabrina as well.
Finished 27th out of 128 in his category
8. I watched Grey's Anatomy from last week online and burst out crying during the last scene. Hello, drama. Plane crash, traumatized doctors, amputated doctor, love, loss... me crying my eyes out.
9. Found out I got a B+ on my first biology midterm. Not bad, but would have preferred something starting with an A. ;)
10. I am starting to crave fall dishes. I flipped through the latest Real Simple and now have a hankering for homemade stuffing. Alas, we don't have time for such elaborate dishes. I did finally write out a dinner menu for the week - winning!
How was your weekend? Anything you're looking forward to this week?