MapMyRun.com is the shiz...

in case you were wondering. I almost went on a 9.7 mile run this morning but thought "hey, why don't I try out that map my run thing first?!" before naively dashing out the door. With my new mapmyrun.com experience, I was now better informed and did a nice and rainy 6.2 mile route instead. If you haven't tried it already, do it. You won't be disappointed.

In other running news, we're off to Portland in a few hours to cheer on my friend K, good high school friend J and a few other bloggers (P.O.M. and Absolut(ly) Fit Laura) at the Portland Marathon! I can't wait. I love the marathon experience. The expos at a big race like this are awesome. Free samples and thousands of eager runners pre-pain all in one place. Then we're off to a carbolicious dinner at Pastini's! Happy weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I Love Mapmyrun, it has totally saved me this past month living in this craaazzzyy area. although I've had some uh, 'interesting' experiences with the routes I came up with. haha, but it helps keep things interesting. :)
Anonymous said…
I love that site too. It's really helping me walk and try to rehab my foot. Have fun at the marathon! I hope it's not raining tomorrow!

Popular Posts