Viva Las Vegas

Ever since our trip to Vegas, Britney and I are pretty much BFFs.

After hanging out with Brit, T and I enjoyed a few other highlights of Las Vegas, which included:

1. The glorious Mandalay Bay pool and it's wave pool and lazy river (thanks to the kid whose inner tube I stole)
2. Yard long margaritas
3. Wulff and "the girls"
4. Constantly seeking out a Starbucks to keep you awake until 4am
5. Tao night club and all its erotica
6. Spotting so many trashy whored out young women we could fill a Glamour Fashion DON'T book with them

The bottom line is, whoever says they don't like Vegas hasn't truly experienced it.

Comments

T-Dizzle said…
LOL. I've been telling everyone for the last week that Brit and I were BFFs now - the great thing is, they all read those trashy star mags during the lunch break, so I was able to give them a blow by blow of her appearance at Club LAX at LEAST a week before the tabloids will have anything on it.

If you ask me, though, I'd say we're much more fun and exciting than she is :)

Popular Posts