a few things about me you've been dying to know

Ha! Thanks for the tag Heather! Your ability to wake up before the sun to do some killer runs, then going to work, keeping up with TWO blogs and visiting old friends on a regular basis continue to impress me. And I probably find the similarity behind our craziness.

1. What are your current obsessions?
chips and salsa (ok, that never goes away), exercise tv workouts i can access at any moment from home, pedicures, staying up to date on a LOT of blogs

2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
My recently purchased light bluish Gap hip slung pants , which are probably the most comfortable thing I wear to work these days and my black Dansko Margrete's.

3. Last thing I bought for myself?
Besides the two tacos and Pacifico I had tonight with the girls at Taco Tuesday, I bought these great shorts from REI for my Europe trip that are comfy, breathable and dry fast.

4. What’s for dinner?
chicken tacos and Pacifico all for $6! Gotta love Taco Tuesday!

5. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Heather, you rock. Did I mention the 4:30 am insanity?! Crazy, but I love it and I love keeping up on your training and fun adventures.

6. What is one item you could not live without?
running shoes - is that really a question?

7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?
Cinque Terre, Italy - I'll be there soon!
Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Africa (I want to see the people and physically experience the poverty and hardships as well as better understand the aids epidemic in the flesh as I've learned about it pretty extensively in college)
Hawaii - still can't believe I've never been
Steamboat Springs, CO

8. Three things to do before you die:
1. have a job that feeds my passion, fulfills my soul, utilizes my everything and helps other people
2. love without reservation
3. have babies and a family and move into a happy home

9. What are you reading right now?
Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner (I don't like reading things that stress me out, hence the fun read.)

10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?
MILK was good and Role Models made me laugh a LOT more than I expected.

11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
pedicures, country music (I totally agree Heather), baked goods of any kind (GAH!)

12. What’s your favorite smell?
fresh cut grass, clean laundry and a good smelling man (cologne induced)

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
tiramisu at the local bakery when the bf's family was visiting

14. Favorite Quote?
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." - Lewis Caroll
"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do." - Satchel Paige

15. Describe one of your happiest moments.
Finishing my first half marathon and finding my mom and one of my best friends standing at the finish line laughing, smiling and crying for MY accomplishment. Overwhelming to say the least.

16. What’s one thing you can’t go a day without doing?
listening to music

17. What do you have an addiction to?
Not sure I'm addicted to anything. Does blueberries and bananas in my cereal count? I can hardly survive a day without eating a banana. Not because I love them so much, but because they just seem necessary for me to be healthy. Oh and I seem to be addicted to biting my nails, although I wish I could STOP!

18. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas. I love all holidays, but the universal feeling among all people around Christmas is hands down the best feeling ever.

19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone (no texting!) ?
the man friend

20. What is on your calendar coming up this month?
Weekend trip with the family to one of my favorite mountain towns
A LOT of work projects to finish before Europe
hanging out with friends
preparing for three weeks in Europe

21. What are your ‘hidden’ hobbies? Things you do besides running for a little outlet!
photography, scrapbooking, list making, traveling, reading, dancing to a good beat, singing in my car with no care to who is watching, hiking, etc.

Think your readers need to know a bit more about you? Tag! You're it! I'm one of those girls who doesn't like to tell people to do things.

Comments

It was fun reading these & getting to know you better.

I spent a summer out in Steamboat & then worked there during 2 of my Christmas breaks during college. I adore Steamboat!!!! It's my little slice of heaven here on earth. :)
Amber said…
I am SO jealous of people who can scrapbook. I do not have enough creative talent or patience for it!
J said…
It seems like everyone is doing this questions thing! When I did mine I could hardly think of things but now I have all these ideas after reading everyones! very nice!
Anonymous said…
Oooh Pedicures DEFINITELY go under my "guilty pleasures". I almost Never get my nails done (seriously, have done that like twice), but I love love love pedicures. I haven't had one in soo long (budget), but that's on the agenda before summer (uhhh, running ruins my feet.).

also - I love when you refer to him as "the man friend". ha it always makes me laugh. :)

Popular Posts