The fog is lifting...

at least in my wardrobe dilemma. I managed to dress into a pencil skirt, pink shell and black cardigan with peep toe heels this morning in five minutes flat. I'm pretty proud of myself. I may not be warm, but I'm dressed and don't look half bad. The fog in my head remains, but I can live with it for now.

On another, but somewhat related note, I turned on the lighting of the Rockefeller Center tree in New York City last night to watch the performances and of course the tree lighting. I was thinking that just a year ago at this time I was in the big apple! I need to go back. Fashion is something that has been increasingly intriguing to me even though I can't pull together five decent winter time business casual outfits. Ho hum. Anyway, I loved the jacket Natasha Bedingfield wore during her performance. I'm really into jackets right now. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I love the big offset buttons.

Comments

Popular Posts