Looking for a new scent...

I've scoured the fragrance counters at Macy's and can't seem to come up with anything I like better than Narciso Rodriguez for her, thanks to a sample I received in the mail from my last Sephora order. The last real perfume I bought (besides my Victoria Secret Love Spell body spray) was Clinique Happy and that sucker is empty. Any suggestions for a fragrance you can't live without?

PS- Did anyone else pick up their free beauty product at Macy's and Gottschalks thanks to the class action settlement? I did!

Comments

T-Dizzle said…
Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise - I think it's heavenly...plus there's a cologne that matches perfectly with the perfume :)
J said…
Pink by Victoria secret! But its not from macys
amric1409 said…
J'Adore by Dior. It's the only perfume I've worn since I was 15 and my mom gave me a bottle of it! I also really like the Ralph Lauren perfumes.
heatherdc said…
free what?!? I did not know about this.

I LOVE love love Chance - by Chanel. And Gucci has a good one too, can't remember what it's called though. I also heart Coolwater by Daridoff (sp?), classic.
Anonymous said…
The one I truly love is called LAURA by Laura Biagotti. It's not sold widely here in the US - i buy mine from europe or online..but it is worth it!
Sassy Molassy said…
thanks for all the great tips! I'll be heading to the fragrance counters armed with your list shortly

Popular Posts