Fall, what fall?

Thank goodness for weekends! I definitely needed this one to recover and recharge from a cold and a few big work events last week. 

The weekend was spent doing yoga, studying for a few tests I have this week, going out to breakfast, and heading out to our favorite local farm for pumpkins and tasty, affordable apples.

It was our first time out to Thistledown Farm this season and I was surprised to realize they're only open for two more weeks. Glad we fit in one trip anyway!


Manfriend picking out a few good ones for our porch.



Crunchy apples of all varieties for $1.29/lb? You don't have to tell me twice!


And no trip to the farm is complete without a few apple cider donuts. YUM.


Also, can we talk about how it's not really fall here? The entire weekend was 75 and sunny!

First run in five days = happiness. 


With a sunrise like this to boot!


And finally, Sunday afternoon was spent soaking up some Vitamin D because who knows when my legs will see sun again.


How was your weekend? Anyone experiencing fall weather yet?

Comments

Looks like a wonderful weekend! I went to an apple farm a couple of weeks ago when a friend was visiting and I also stocked up on apples for a good price. It's definitely 'an apple a day' season!

I had a great weekend last weekend as it was the perfect mix of being active, socializing, being productive, and having downtime to relax/read. The weather has been unseasonably warm here as the temps have been in the 60s but it is cool in the mornings and evenings so it does feel like fall. And our fall colors are really really pretty this year!
I love apple and pumpkin season! My parents have several apple trees and I have been making apple dishes like crazy! Last weekend I made a yummy apple cake and this week I have been eating apple baked oatmeal. You can't go wrong with an apple, or three, a day!
Amber said…
It was fall like here for awhile but this last weekend was really warm too. Around 20 - 23 C which is in the high 60's or low 70's I think! I'm not complaining though as I know the snow will be here before we know it.

Glad you had a great weekend! I still need to put up my halloween/fall decorations... Just been so busy at work haven't gotten around to it!

Popular Posts