Today's post is going to be pretty random, so saddle up!
1. Remember how I was raving about this HUGE $10 organic bag of berries from Costco? Uh, yeah... The Today Show just reported on how that OR berry farm had a Hepatitis A outbreak and the product has been recalled. Glad I just finished that entire bag. #not
Currently seeking: clean, local, organic berries
2. My laptop is about five years old and needless to say, it's pretty full thanks to thousands of photos. I've backed them up, but hate to delete them so every few weeks I get a message that my startup disk is almost full. I then go through and delete poor quality photos (blurry, ugly, pointless) to clear some space. Anyone else have this same issue?
3. The weather shows 70s and 80s in our future for the next week. Summer is here. Halleluiah! But the rain will be back. After all, this is Oregon.
Perfect weather for distance running at Hayward Field on Fri night
Men's 10,000m race @ Prefontaine Classic
4. We checked off a few more things from the wedding to do list. I have a few more things I hope to check off today as well!
- Pete bought his shirt, tie and shoes for the wedding. Who knew finding an ivory shirt would be such a hassle? My dress is ivory, so his shirt also needs to be ivory.
- I had my first dress fitting! Now, it just needs a little hem and it will be good to go.
- Made reservations for the dog at a local boarder for wedding weekend
5. Yesterday, I ran in maybe 60 degree temps and wanted to take my shirt off. Then I remembered I'd be training for the Chicago Marathon the entire summer...
Abs, it's time to tighten up!
6. I can't get enough of Target's Mossimo vneck tees. At $8 a pop and super comfy, they're hard to pass up. I have about five different colors and picked up a heathered mint green yesterday.
How is your weekend going so far? Any plans for today?
I'm debating a run or Insanity video and of course wedding related things. I'm still sore from Friday morning's weight lifting routine, a Best Body Bootcamp workout from last year. Meanwhile, the manfriend is riding 117 miles with his team at the Gran Fondo!!