Stripes and Solids

Can you believe the weekend is already knocking on our door? Wahoo!

I thought I'd include yesterday's outfit, including one of my recent LOFT purchases. I love this lace applique stripe tee. I'm a bit addicted to stripes and the material is uber comfy.

Cardigan: Target, Tshirt: LOFT, Pants: American Eagle, Flats: DSW

I hope your week is going well! I'm looking forward to supposed 70 degree temps on Saturday, but I'll believe it when I see it. These legs definitely need to see the sun.

What item(s) of clothing do you remember fondly from grade school? Anything exciting going on for you this week?

I remember loving my stirrup pants and pink Reebok high tops.

Edited to add: Have you heard about Tonya's story of brain cancer? I just donated to her cause. Amazing story shared by Caitlin at HTP. Some people have amazing spirit despite everything against them.

Comments

Amber said…
Oh the stirrup pants!!! I'd forgotten about those.

Your outfit is super cute. I am a fan! I need to get some nice beige pants. I have way to much black and gray in my drawers!
J said…
I love stripes. I used to love the LOFT but they changed their sizing and now the shirts don't fit me correctly :(
All of a sudden I'm obsessed with stripes! I don't shop too often, but I'd loove to go into the LOFT and see whats for sale :)

I also had a little obsession with the stirrup pants, I thought they were THE BEST.
LOVE your outfit. We have very, very similar styles. You always put together the best outfits. Wish we lived closer - I think I would hire you as a personal shopper. ;)

It's supposed to be nice here this weekend, too!

When I was younger, I loved stirrup pants. And then there was this pink Easter dress that I adored. I didn't understand why I couldn't wear it to school. Looking back, I understand why my mom wasn't having that! It was a bit over the top for school!

Popular Posts