Visions of peanut butter blossoms (and sunsets)

It's no lie, I'm still having visions of these dance in my head.

There were a few of these here and there...

but mostly lots of these (in 3s). Three for breakfast, three after lunch and a few more for dessert.

I'm already missing the view of the frozen lake and a beautiful sunset.


I managed to fit in a 3+ miler this morning in 14 degree temps. I was proud of myself, but running in 50 degree weather is more my style.

We're back in Chicago now and heading out to sushi shortly. Man, I love a city with so many BYOB restaurants. It makes a night of celebration a wee less painful on the pocketbook. Does your city have BYOB restaurants?

On the 25 Days of Yoga front: While it may have seemed to go unnoticed, we actually finished 25 days straight of yoga (for those of us participating)! Yippee! I definitely feel like I've made stretching more of a habit because I was forced to do yoga each day. I also think my arms and abs are a little stronger for it, and my hammy may be just a wee bit happier. Did you see any change?

Comments

We do not have BYOB restaurants in Minneapolis - at least none that I am aware of! That's cool that you found some in Chicago - def easier on the check book!!

Have a safe trip back! Love the peanut butter blossom arrangement done by Pete (well, I asume he was the one behind that arrangement).
Laura said…
Congrats on the yoga! Now I'm wondering though - are you planning to keep it up? Or was 25 days enough?
Tori said…
Your blossoms are WAY prettier than mine! and, the Xmas tree arrangement..also way better!!! How clever are you??!!

3miles in 14 degrees! You are tough sister!!!

FIToriBLOG.com
Facebook.com/FITori
Laura- I'm planning to do it more often, but I most likely won't do it every day. How did you fare? Did you make it through the 25 days?

Lisa- yes, the manfriend wanted to arrange them in a tree for some photos.
Laura said…
Ha, I think I made it like two days :)
Amanda said…
I know this is an older post, but I just discovered your blog. I made peanut butter blossoms last holiday season too! And, I'm from Chicago so love reading about other people's thoughts. I miss the BYOs -- Tango Sur, Coast, las Tablas... Yum!

Popular Posts