In honor of some chilly temps we've been having around these parts lately (27 degrees this am when I walked the dog), I thought it might be fun to do a winter-inspired version. Here in Oregon, we don't get much snow or seriously bad weather, but there are a few things that remind me it's winter. Often times it's something running related.
I know it's winter when...
1. Those cheapo $1 gloves just don't quite cut it anymore. Must buy running gloves.
2. I can't tell if my face is cold during a run from sweat or the wind
3. I have to defrost the car for a few minutes to remove ice from the windshield
4. I don't feel too guilty about driving to work
5. Long running tights are a necessity
6. Eating out sounds like a good idea every night of the week
7. Cookies or something sweet are baked at least once a week
8. All I want to buy is boots
What reminds you its winter? I'm jealous of all you snow runners. I'm crossing my fingers I get a snow run in while visiting the manfriend's family in Michigan.