Five Things Friday

1. It's official I NEED to make gingerbread men. Not only do I love gingerbread cookies, I love having fun cut out shapes and decorating them. All these foodie bloggers are tempting me.

2. I woke up at 5:30 am today and am starting to feel it. 6:45 am is my usual wakeup call. Don't worry, I did a little yoga for runners in my spare time.

3. This weekend I'm planning to run some trails in preparation for a frozen trail race I'm tentatively doing in a few weeks. I'm already scared for the hills and the mud. But then again, I'm not running the 30 miler like some of my friends so I shouldn't complain.

4. I need some boots. Okay, I really really want them, but my feet...they NEED them. That last pair of $30 Tar-get shoes I bought should be my last pair ever. Cheap shoes = no bueno for my terrible feet.

5. My left eyelid is twitching more than usual. I should go home and sleep. Unfortunately, work calls.

5.5. Thank god it's Friday.

Tell me, what random thoughts are running through your mind right now??

Comments

1. I suck at sleeping lately. I wake up 2 hours after I fall asleep. And then again at 4 am. I should just get up but I think, 'maybe I will fall back asleep.'

2. I am not really in the Christmas spirit yet... not sure why... my tree is up... but I don't have that Christmas spirit yet!

3. It's goign to snow here today and I am thinking maybe that will help put me in the Christmas spirit?

4. The Barrister started traveling for work this week and will be gone M-F most weeks between now & May.... I am nervous about this and how it might impact our relationship... But at the same time, I know that if we are meant to be, we will make it work.

5. I am really excited that my Paris plane ticket has been purchased. :)

Happy Friday!!!
Amber said…
Spending money on good boots is SO WORTH IT! I dropped $200 on boots in 2007 and I'm STILL wearing them this winter and they are in great shape!

Get those feet some good boots - they deserve it :)
Anne P said…
Gingerbread men are the coolest.
Gracie said…
Take some B vitamins for the eye and save me some gingerbread :)

Popular Posts