Jolly Holiday Elf and Post-its

Can I just say that things have been a little Cra Cra CRAZY over here! My office desk is a disaster zone. I have lists on Post-it notes below my keyboard, on my desk, on random pages of my notebook, curling edged Post-its, you name it.

In case it's not obvious, I'm the Post-it queen. Our office manager buys the pretty colored stacks just because she knows how much I appreciate them. Does anyone else love Post-its this much?

Oh and I discovered an old holiday spirit igniter today...buy someone ELSE a gift and you'll feel like the jolly holiday elf. Now I just need to buy me some cute green shoes!

Sorry this post was a little random. Life is busy, work is crazy and I have a visitor coming to town tomorrow! Oh and I just chopped my hair again and kind of think I liked the longer version. The grass is always greener...

Comments

I also love post it notes. I use them quite a bit, but we only have the boring yellow color at my office. :( Boo.

One of my best friends uses more post it notes than anyone I know. When we lived together in college, they were every where! And I could never make sense of them. It was kind of hilarious!

Hope things slow down for you soon! LIfe had been a bit hectic in my world too... and I fear it will be like this until after the new year...

Popular Posts