New cycling loot!

The manfriend works in the bike industry and therefore, each year attends a large trade show called Interbike where cycling related business come to show their new products for the upcoming year, talk to their outside sales reps and make new connections.

The manfriend was nice enough to bring back some goodies for me. In return, he asked that I blog about it.

First off, we have the Dude Girl "Giddy Up" jersey. I love the colors, polka dots and slogan.


Next, I got the sleeveless Luna jersey, which is so comfortable and worked great for our sunny spin out the bike path last weekend.

And the star of the show, was clearly the pink cupcake Sockguy socks. I want about 10 more pairs of these.


Like running gear, one can never have enough cycling garb. I'm excited to have a few new additions to add to the rotation.

Do you have a favorite running/cycling/gym piece of clothing? A few of my favorite pieces are: my grey Nike shorts w/ teal piping, my long sleeve bright yellow 1/2 zip Nike top and my Lululemon yoga pants.

On the leg front: The right hammy is doing so much better, thank the lord. I still need to wear the wrap, but it's coming along. I ran 3.2 miles yesterday on my lunch break and felt pretty strong although a little winded from not running consistently the past week. It gave me the confidence I needed that this leg will carry me through 26.2.

*Oh and Remember Me was much more of a depressing film than I had expected. There was even a totally unexpected September 11th reference at the end that gave the manfriend and I goosebumps. I don't think any of use will ever forget where we were that day or how we felt seeing those planes hit the towers over and over again on the news.

Comments

Danielle said…
I LOVE Sockguy socks. I won a pair of cloud socks--they're great! And I've got a pair that says "will bike for wine". I'm envious of your cupcakes! I'm going to try to follow you on your PDX marathon--sending you great vibes!
Anonymous said…
Nice legs!
liz said…
Love, love, love that polka dot top! You'll look so stylish!
liz said…
Love, love, love that polka dot top! You'll look so stylish!

Popular Posts