Stoneyfield Yogurt Review

Remember when I gave away some Stoneyfield Oikos yogurt coupons?



Well, I finally purchased a four pack of the carmel greek yogurt I had been eyeing. The first time I had one was around 3:30pm in the office when I usually get my afternoon hunger. I dug in until I had a moment of panic a few bites later thinking "Hey, I didn't check the calories on these babies. This could be way too much fat, calories and sugar for my afternoon snack."

After looking it up online, I realized I had nothing to worry about. Look at that protein and potassium!

The carmel is at the bottom in these containers so you have to be sure to mix it up. Not gonna lie, this flavor was good, but not my favorite flavor. This size was perfect for an on the go snack. I'm looking forward to picking up a larger container of the vanilla flavor to mix in smoothies, put on top of granola, etc. Thanks again, Stoneyfield!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stoneyfield has Froyo packaged by the pint that is DELICIOUS! and usually only ~100-120 cals/svg. YUM! I have yet to try their UN-frozen yogurt, but Caramel does sound preeetty tasty.... :)

happy friday!
Run Jess Run said…
I LOVE OIKOS!!! It seriously is my new addiction.
I will have to try this flavor. I haven't had Stoneyfield in a really long time but it is so yummy, so good for you, and best of all - it's gluten free. YOu would think all yogurts would be. But nope. some of them aren't. Which is dumb!!
Lisa, glad to hear that most yogurts are gluten free bc it's one of my favorite snacks!

Trials, I've never heard of their froyo. I really wanted me some fro yo tonight.

Run Jess, not a bad addiction to have!

Popular Posts