Short but sweet

We just got home from seeing Crazy Heart and I'm telling you, if you haven't seen it already...go. What are you waiting for?? GO! Jeff Bridges definitely deserved his Oscar and Maggie Gyllenhaal wasn't bad either.



And the soundtrack and views of the open road...amazing. It made me itch for a road trip to nowhere special. Alright, night kids. Don't forget about the Oikos greek yogurt giveaway! Entries accepted until 9 pm PST Wed night.

What's the best movie you've seen lately? I've been filling up my Netflix queue with some good stuff I can't wait to get. Here's a sneak peek...La Vie en Rose, Changeling, Duplicity, New York, I Love You, The Princess and the Frog, Precious, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, The Hurt Locker, etc.

Comments

Run Jess Run said…
My hubs is a 2nd grade teacher and he says that "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" was a good book and his kiddies loved the movie. We've got "Changeling" here and it will be our next movie night movie.
Anonymous said…
My Sister LOVED "Cloudy...", so thats def on my list. :) Really want to see Crazy heart, I'm glad you liked it! Also in my Netflix queue - "the informant", heh looks awesome and I heart Matt Damon.
Broken English! I got it for my birthday & just love it!!

I was happy that Jeff Bridges won best actor - I haven't seen the movie but had heard great things about his performance!

Popular Posts