Day in Photos

Today I was up early (still feeling sick) to make coffee and pancakes for the manfriend. This morning I used Bisquick, egg whites and water with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract. Then I took 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, raspberries and raspberries and microwaved them for a bit and threw them into the pancake mix. I topped mine with nf yogurt, a scoop of maple almond butta, a splash of maple syrup and some berries!
Then it was on to organizing what had gotten totally out of hand. My bars, dark choc and luna moons are now happily occupying an organized little box inside my cupboard.

The sun made a brief appearance this morning so I decided to check these legs on the pavement. Jonah Bell and I ran for a total of 2 mi and walked for another mile. I even brought out the ole Garmin again to make sure it will work for Saturday's race. Sure enough, it does!

After the run, I had some Constant Comment tea in my fav Starbucks mug. Do you have a favorite mug? I only own a few since I'm so particular about my mugs.

And now for some pre facial photos. Because I took these ones with the Canon Rebel xt and the post facial photos with the Panasonic Lumix, you'll see a little quality difference. In other words, I think I looked better prior to the facial. HA!


It might be time for another haircut...it's been almost 12 weeks since I last chopped it!

I guess this is the tired eyes bed head kind of look you get after a facial. I must say, the pressure points massage around my eyes and nose and the steam did wonders for this cold!

Then it was time to meet momsie for lunch, shopping and pedicures! I'm in pink polish, she's in red.

Manfriend is off to New Jersey early tomorrow morning for a work trip, so I have a long weekend to myself. I'm currently about halfway into the movie Changeling and I think I have to turn it off. It's just so depressing. Another Netflix FAIL, but you never know until you try! I guess I'll just have to get caught up on Grey's and Private Practice... :) I hope everyone had a fabulous day!

Comments

Amber said…
You're too cute! I kind of like the look of that cut long actually. I am going to grow mine out a bit I think and keep it slightly longer than normal.

Also, can you come make breakfast for me!!?! I would love to have a big breakfast like that on a weekday :P
Anonymous said…
oh, that breakfast looks Sooo good...

fun pics! I'm with Amber - that cut/style grew out well, that's the sign of a GOOD haircut :)

whats on your man-free weekend agenda?? other than that race, of course :)
I love that you make awesome breakfasts for you & man friend. YOu guys are such a cool couple. :) I wish I lived nearby so I could stop by for breakfast. ;)

I am really wanting to cut my hair, but I have so much change going on in my life right now, I feel like it's not a good time for yet another change...

Enjoy your weekend!! Good luck w/ your run tomorrow. I am sure you will rock it! Can't wait for the recap!
Run Jess Run said…
My hubby has Changeling right now...that prognosis doesn't sound good!

Popular Posts