another busy week on the ranch

It's been Meetings R Us around these parts, again. I'm working on one of those projects that seem never ending. Three days of meetings all day and then late evening meetings can throw a girl outta whack for sure!

Not only is my schedule more full and structured than I'd like it to be, there's no time for email or following up on other items or projects. But I did manage to fit in a short workout each night in the midst of meetings. I'm pretty sure the guy I'm working on this project with thinks I'm crazy, but if I have the option to choose between grabbing a bite to eat, or hitting the gym or pavement for a sweat session, we all know where my heart lies.

In other news, this girl is getting some races on the calendar. If you run with a group, you often get the questions about what your next race is. Because October is clearly a ways away, I wanted to get some more races in that cause me to push my bod a little bit harder. As roads get a bit drier, I'm excited to do more riding, but for now I think I'll stick to the whole running thing.

So, I signed up for a 25k trail run in March and am planning to do the Helvetia Half Marathon in June just about 90 min away. It always feels good to get that race calendar locked in.

Well, my brain is fried from so much talking and meeting with various people and I'm not sure I have the energy for tonight's SPEED workout. I may just pass and head off to a little yoga focused boot camp tonight. We'll see...

Anyone else relieved Friday is almost here?!

Comments

I am so glad that Friday is almost here. Last week my days were packed with meetings. I have about 6 hours of meetings per day and it sucked. So now this week I am so far behind! I just can't seem to get caught up or stay on top of everything... I am def looking forward to the weekend, though! It will be on the busy side, but it's fun stuff, so that is good!
Amber said…
I think this has been a crazy week all-around because I've also been go-go-go all week! SO happy the weekend is almost here!

Sounds like you've got some great races lined up. That 25k trail race sounds awesome!
Anonymous said…
YES! I welcomed friday with a big ol' Smile this morning. This week has gone by SO fast - too busy!

25K trail race sounds intense! Do you think you'll do any bike races this year??

Popular Posts