Since I was tagged by Alissa at A Runner's Balancing Act, it's only right to join in. Plus, it's kind of fun and I rarely do those answer the list of questions type posts.
So, in no particular order, here are seven random things about me.
1. Business casual is (sometimes) the bane of my existence. Truthfully, many mornings I curse my closet as I think "uh, what sweater or shirt combo am I pairing (again) with this black pair of pants?" Ugh. That's when I dream of someday having enough money to buy anything my heart so desires from JCrew or Banana Republic catalogs.
2. Extreme physical challenges (Iron man, ultras, etc) don't really scare me, but I'd like to do a triathlon one day and the thought of swimming a few miles open water seems a bit out of my realm of possibility.
3. I keep wishing/hoping/waiting for my dream career to just *poof* magically appear so I can go back to school for it or charge forward with full steam ahead. I suppose I better get on that.
4. I'm seriously exhausted right now (and ravenous) and of course still have a SPEED workout to do and my bike to ride home. OH, and some socializing with the runners. I guess that's why it's important to rest. Speaking of rest, I'm not sure I've had a rest day in a few weeks. Eeks.
5. I have a passion for baked goods...making and eating them. Every time I pass a bakery or doughnut shop by car or foot I seriously have to force myself not to go in.
6. I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect pair of black, round toe, flat equestrian type leather boots. As well as a fabulous pair of brown cowboy boots. Any brand suggestions would be just lovely.
7. On a regular basis, I wish that my 1995 Toyota Corolla would die on me so I can purchase a nearly brand new car. On my wish list is the Subaru Outback Sport, Subaru Impreza WRX, Volvo S40. But the truth is, 30 mpg and no car payment is pretty sweet.
Ok, your turn. YOU are tagged if you're reading this! Now get to it. Either respond in the comments or post on your blog. Happy Friday!