A short, but fun little post for Christmas eve. I woke up at 3:30 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I got up, wrapped a few final gifts, wrote a grocery list for the quiche I need to make tonight, gave myself an at home Dr. Scholl's foot spa pedicure, read a bit of A Homemade Life, got inspired by my Splendid Table cookbook, and finally hopped on the bike trainer for 30 min.
During my four hours of extra time this early morning, I thought about all the things I didn't know about prior to blogging.
So, here goes. Before starting Sassy Molassy, I didn't know...
1. what in the world a "green monster smoothie" was
2. that near empty almond (or peanut) butter jars make for an amazing bowl of oatmeal
3. that so many other 20 & 30 somethings enjoy two commonalities: running and preparing/eating seriously good food
4. that I'd ever consider traveling to meet up with someone I've never met in person before
5. how fascinated we are with the details of other peoples' lives
6. that one could blog as their J-O-B
7. that they then could receive a book deal from said blog
Okay, your turn to add to the list! What did you now know before hopping into the blogosphere? Merry almost Christmas to all of you celebrating!
Okay, the exhaustion is starting to kick in. Just a 1/2 day at work and then I have a tempo workout, groceries and chores to do!