Human touch

It's necessary, or so they say. I've heard cases about babies who never make it past a few months of age because they're neglected of the human touch. But even as we get older, grow up and become fully functioning adults, we all need a little of it now and then.

I was reminded of this on a short connection out to the east coast, for which I was seated next to this tall, attractive guy who I think was around my age. We both drifted off and I woke up with his knee against mine. It was fabulously comforting so I continued to play the sleeping girl until we arrived at the terminal. We didn't exchange phone numbers or even hellos for that matter, but sometimes it's just not necessary.

As for the race, I made it. I'll post pics and more details soon, but for now I'm just trying to recover and re-enter the west coast time zone.

Comments

Popular Posts